Hello Dear Crafters,
I am back today to share with you a tutorial on card making. I am sure this post will help all of you who want to try and make a card with a different technique and don't know where to begin!
I am sure you love interactive cards like I do. It gives you more joy when you see the recipient enjoying playing with it.
So, today I have a fairy card which twirls or spins.
For this card you'll need:
- Cardstock For the card base - 14 x 28 cms (180 gsm)
- Cardstock For inlay - 12 x 12 cms (180 gsm)
- Pattern Paper - 14 x 14 cms (120 gsm)
- An image/stamp (I used a digital image)
- White cardstock for printing the image (I used Papericious 180 gsm)
- Craft knife
- Plastic cord
- Double sided tape
- Colours (I used Koi brush pens & Camlin watercolour pencils)
- Embellishments (I used spectrum noir pen, half pearls, Glossy accent and shaker elements)