Monday 3 July 2017

Uncovering Blog Co-ordinator Jul'17

Bonjour Crafters,

Today we are so much thrilled to announce our Blog Coordinator for the Rainbow Craftykari Blog, Allow me to introduce the most talented and brilliant crafter in the Indian Craft Industry, Aditi Mahajan!! She is going to be face of Rainbow Craftykari. Let's Welcome her,


Hello Everyone

My mother- Sunila Mahajan and me- Aditi Mahajan, started Dots to Lines and our forte is home decor, mixed media and altered art. I have pursued MSc. in Clinical Psychology and Dip. in Special Education; and too to arts and crafts since school days and also practised art therapy when working with children with special needs. I have completed an art course from School of Visual Arts, New York.

Crafting has been a part of daily activities mostly in the form of various altered projects or making gifts. We run a home decor business by the name of Dots to Lines and we handcraft products using techniques of mixed media and decoupage. We are into paper-crafting, layouts, journaling, album making and scrapbooking. Our style of art and craft is a fusion of techniques and use of vibrant colours.

Under the name of Dots to Lines, I have been officially creating and crafting for two years now. Apart from selling products and blogging, I am a part of various Design Teams.

Today, I am glad to be a part of a team as a Blog Coordinator. This is a prestigious position and I hope to do justice to it. Rainbow Craftykari is a great store and has till date provided a great education programme for fellow crafters. I hope to add to its growth and success.

My Latest Projects:


Warm Regards
Aditi Mahajan
Dots 2 Lines

3 comments: