Tuesday 19 June 2018

Tea Coasters- DT Megha inspired by DT Priyadarshini

Hello everyone!

Hope you're having a great week and enjoying the month with rains.

I am here with a new inspiration post for Rainbow Craftykari blog. For this month's inspiration,  as you all know we have a twist in our inspiration posts, we are getting inspired by our very own Design Team.

My project is inspired by the wonderful artist, and a very calm person, Priyadarshini!
I went through her DT posts. All of these were far from my style of work, she is a brilliant paper craft crafter and artist.

Then I came across the creation that caught my attention when I saw her Tea CoastersI Love the idea of the 3D effect, the pearls on this project and got inspired by this.



I started with preparing the coasters using gold shimmer paint and let them dry. I took flower sheets meant for Sospeso and fuzzy cut them and shaped them. I adhered these flowers on the coasters and also added dimension with pearls in the centre of the flowers and the coaster stand. 




And the results are here for you to see,




Hope you get inspired by the project and go through Priyadarshini's blog whenever you can. She has some brilliant paper craft projects!

Supplies used:
  • MDF Coasters and Stand
  • Sospeso flowers prints 
  • Glue Gun
  • Pearls
  • Acrylic Gold shimmer Paint
  • Sizzors
  • Flowers shaping tools


Visit our BLOG for more inspiration, tutorials and check out our ongoing challenge.

Most of the above-listed materials are available on the Rainbow Craftykari Store and can also be pre-ordered by sending an e-mail at rainbowcraftykari@gmail.com.

Do visit the Rainbow Craftykari store HERE

Happy Rains!

No comments:

Post a Comment