Wednesday 3 May 2017

Accordion Mini Album with Vellum Hinge by GDT Mounika K

Hello Everyone


Mounika Here Again, So much excited for my inspirational post on Rainbow Craftykari blog. Today I'm going to pump up your creativity. Have made Accordion mini album which would be great way to give as a gift to your loved ones and beautiful way to store your memories. It's simple and cute to make. So I've made one for my husband with me and my son's pictures.


Let's get started!!


To start with i cut down 4*4 size Papericous sigma cardstock, I must say it's an amazing cardstock for colors and stamping and randomly colored it with different distress inks and some photo transperent inks. 

 




While assembling i used vellum as hinge between two pages ,took hinge of 2"×1.5" vellum before sticking panels together placed velum and stuck. Finally for embellishment i stamped Mudra butterfly stamp with different colors distress inks and cut down some frame from Papericous often paper collection and assembled my mini album

 

 

Some close ups of mini album

 







Hope my project inspires you....


Materials used


Papericous sigma cardstock

Papericous often paper collection

Vellum sheets

Ribbon

Mudra Butterfly stamp

Distress inks

Phototransperent inks

Foam tape


All the materials listed above are available at Rainbow Craftykari Store or you can pre order them by sending an email at rainbowcraftykari@gmail.com.

 

Hope you got inspired to create one yourself. Do join us in the Current challenge "The Blooms Magic". Looking forward to see your entries. Happy Crafting!!


Warm Regards

Mounika K

My blog link - http://craftdrama19.blogspot.in/

My fb page - https://www.facebook.com/McCrafts/

5 comments: