Friday 12 May 2017

Beauty Inside The Blooms MM Canvas by GDT Mounika K

Hello Everyone


Mounika Here, happy to share one more  inspiration post for Rainbow Craftykari.  check our blog for ongoing challenge Blooms Magic. Today my project inspired my same challenge made this canvas mixed media


To start with, I had primed the canvas with light gesso, once its dry, I had started free hand out line of girl and than later stenciled using texture paste to create texture.  I've used two different kind of stencils here


Once it dry, had randomly splashed some photo transperent inks and lindy stamp gang sprays until i was happy with the coloring


For flowers, i have used punched flowers, die cut and some hand cut flowers, damped them at the back with some water and using my embossing tool to shaped the flowers .


And finally arranged the canvas with final touch-ups added some inka gold and microbeads here and there. Lastly, added the hand written quote.




Here are some close ups

 

Hope you all have enjoyed and inspired. Will love to see you all participate in our ongoing challenge "Blooms Magic"

Materials List:

canvas

gesso

texture paste

stencils

heartfelt flower die

punches

embossing tool

acrylic paints

distress inks

lindy stamp gang sprays

microbeads from my stash

inkagold

embellishments from my stash


All the materials listed above are available at Rainbow Craftykari Store or you can pre order them by sending an email at rainbowcraftykari@gmail.com.

 

Warm Regards

Mounika K

My blog link - http://craftdrama19.blogspot.in/

My fb page - https://www.facebook.com/McCrafts/

6 comments: