Thursday 23 March 2017

Patina Charm Canvas by GDT Rashmi Tater

Hello Dear Crafters,

Today, our GDT Rashmi is gong to inspire you with patina effect painting. It will surely going to boost your creativity and makes you to try it once.

Over to you Rashmi

Hello Everyone,

I feel honored to be a part of this wonderful RC team and thankful to them for making me a part, special thanks to Maninder!!

 

So today I have an inspiration post to share with you guys, the patina effect is so much in trend and I completely love its outcome. So here is what I've created



Prima has a wide range of products, perfect for the mix media in which the black gesso I'm highly recommending it as its perfect for all your steampunk and vintage effect projects you plan and IOD moulds from prima are my favorite, have used both in my project.








Steps:

1. I've used a canvas for the base.
2. I've used clay embellishments and created background using die cuts and wooden frame pieces.
3. Then I have applied the black gesso and let it dry
4. Later, i gave effects using Inka Gold and Patina Effect Paste.


Hope u liked what I've create. Would be really pleased to see your creations.

All materials are available in the Rainbow Craftykari Store and also you can get them on pre-orde.

Materials List:

Prima black gesso

Viva Decor Inka Gold - Gold

Patina effect paste

Liquitex bead medium

Metallic beads

IOD moulds

Charms

Gesso

Prima Multi medium gel


Tia

Love Rashmi
www.facebook.com/aaradhyacreationsrjy/

4 comments: